- This listing is for 1x 5L Barrel
A fully synthetic, full SAPS, premium OEM engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Recommended for applications requiring a 0w40 viscosity, predominantly for use in Mercedes Benz, Mercedes Benz AMG powered vehicles, Porsche and Renault.
A fully synthetic, full SAPS, premium OEM engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Recommended for applications requiring a 0w40 viscosity, predominantly for use in Mercedes Benz, Mercedes Benz AMG powered vehicles, Porsche and Renault.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN
- Ford WSS-M2C937-A mk2 & mk3 focus rs
- MB 229.5
- Porsche A40 (Approved)
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- ACEA A3/B3
- API CF
- BMW Longlife-01, BMW Longlife-98
- Chrysler MS-12633 (SRT), Chrysler MS-10725
- Fiat 9.55535-Z2, Fiat 9.55535-M2
- GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- MB 229.3, MB 229.1
- Volvo VCC 95200356
- VW 502 00 / 505 00, VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Asian manufacturers*
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!