- This listing is for 1x 5L Barrel
A fully synthetic, full SAPS, premium manufacturer acknowledged engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Recommended for OEM applications requiring a 5w30 viscosity, predominantly for Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and Asian manufacturers.
A fully synthetic, full SAPS, premium manufacturer acknowledged engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Recommended for OEM applications requiring a 5w30 viscosity, predominantly for Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and Asian manufacturers.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear
- ACEA A5/B5
- API SL
- Ford WSS-M2C913-D (Acknowledged)
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5003 (Acknowledged)
* VCC 95200377 suitable for use where a 0w30 viscosity is recommended (except fuel economy benefit)** Asian manufacturers - Including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota
- API CF
- ACEA A1/B1
- Fiat 9.55535-G1
- Ford WSS-M2C913-C, Ford WSS-M2C913-B, Ford WSS-M2C913-A
- ILSAC GF-4
- Renault RN0700
- Volvo VCC 95200377*
- Asian Manufacturers**
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!