Due to our ongoing relationship with the kings of cooling, AirTec Motorsport - CEUK and Enhanced Performance can proudly offer this CEUK Branded AirTec Stage 2 intercooler for the 1.0 EcoBoost MK7 Fiesta (All Models)
Coupling the best EcoBoost cooler on the market, with the CEUK Brand allows us to give our loyal customers the best of both!
Choose from Silver or Black with your chosen colour CEUK Logo, And chosen colour of silicone Hoses
This fits with all MK7 Factory bumpers, AND the Maxton Design RS Look Bumper
Intercooler will fit 100PS / 125PS / 135PS and 140PS (Red and Black) models.
As fitted to our 1.0 demo car.
Proven horizontal 60mm core, runs left to right of the end tanks this gives the single pass design intercooler the shortest route for the charged air to pass though, with such a small turbo, the faster the charged air can get in & out the better.
Another great must have with our design is making full use of the hottest part of the intercooler, which is the top section, this is on full show allowing maximum Airflow. Tip, more of the grill can be opened up with Dremel or Drill to allow even more Airflow to the intercooler, we suggest to do this whilst fitting.Proven and tested at Collins Performance with great results!
Airtec Stage 1 Intercooler:
Airtec Stage 2 intercooler:
- Twin pass huge 60mm core Intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger Intercooler
- Comes with full fitting instructions & pipe work
- No cutting bumper with our intercooler kit
- Un-Beatable value for money
- Available in Satin Black or Natural Silver
- Airtec 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 1-2 hours depending on mechanical skill
- 1x CEUK Branded AirTec Stage 2 Intercooler
- 2x Pro Silicone Hoses (In your chosen colour)
- 2x Metal Pipework (As Pictured)
- Fitting & Mounting Kit
- Full Fitting Instructions
- Thickness – 60mm
- Width – 525mm
- Height – 378mm
- Intercooler Volume Capacity (The amount of charged air that the intercooler can hold) - AIRTEC: 3.45 litres
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!