An great upgrade for your modified S3, Perfect for Fast Road and Track use, As fitted to AIRTEC demo car.
The Airtec S3 1.8 Turbo Intercooler kit is reasonably priced but high quality alternative from cheap nasty Ebay kits & more than capable of doing the same if not better job than more expensive Intercooler kits, we take a huge amount of pride in making sure our kits are finished to an extremely high standard and we have a real eye for attention for detail.
AIRTEC Front mount Intercooler kit Includes these parts & Features
- 1 x Huge 60mm core Intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger Intercooler
- High quality 4/5ply silicon hoses with no joins (Red,Black and Blue) which means better flow inside the pipe work, finished stainless Jubilee clips
- Stainless horn and ambient temperature support brackets with Airtec logo’s
- Retains original crash bar ‘requires minor cutting, detailed in instructions’
- Retains original fog lights
- No cutting to bumper
- Fitting Instructions and all required fixings
- Requires minor cutting around fog light area of bumper, fog light grilles remain un-cut and detailed in instructions
- Un-Beatable value for money
- Proven Power Increase’s for Fast Road & Track
- Available in Satin Black or Natural Silver
- Airtec 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 2-3 hours depending on mechanical skill
- Fits all 1.8T S3 (8L chassis)
Amd Rolling Road tested results – Stage 1 remap ‘Higher stages of tune will see even bigger gains’
- Standard – Temps Into Intercooler 128 degrees & Out of Intercooler 49 degrees, 12 bhp gain in mid range and standard Intercooler kept losing power
- AIRTEC Intercooler – Temps Into Intercooler 126 degrees & Out of Intercooler 23 degrees.
Please note, above test results taken from Seat Cupra R rolling road testing, it uses same intercooler and pipe work as the Airtec S3 intercooler kit, which means you will get the same great results!
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!