Bolt on BHP, by lowering the charge Air temperatures, a remapped car has increased power by ecu changes that raise boost pressure and other parameters, this increase in boost pressure raise intake temps and power loss soon follows, by fitting an up-rated intercooler you lower these intake temps, in turn increasing bhp and making your engine safer
Dyno testing – tests were carried out for temperature before and after the intercooler
- Stock intercooler
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 137 degrees C – Out of intercooler 50 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 139 degrees C – Out of intercooler 54 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 141 degrees C – Out of intercooler 61 degrees C
- Airtec intercooler
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 138 degrees C – Out of intercooler 26 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 140 degrees C – Out of intercooler 27 degrees C
- Run 1 – Into intercooler 141 degrees C – Out of intercooler 27 degrees C
Airtec F56 features
- Race spec bar ‘n’ plate core 60mm thick for super-fast recovery times
- Dyno proven to reduce intake temperatures
- Super flow end tanks – thin wall cast alloy end tanks with no sharp corners that can slow air speed
- Bolt on design with no extra modding required
- Airtec’s 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- CNC alloy pipe connections
Available in motorsport finish silver and pro-series black for the ultimate stealth look.
Also tested and proven by DervTech F56 MINI Cooper S / Challenge 210, 300hp, 330lbft!! +70hp and +90lbft.
Please note: This intercooler will not fit the JCW
Registered Design Right number: 6023250
AIRTEC part number: ATINTMINI05
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!