We have taken more time than most perfecting our manifold to what you see here, we tested several designs which include a square to tapered manifold which unfortunately didn't work and then our Gen2 design finally got the go ahead after month's of testing. After completion we found there was more gains to be made and instead of selling a manifold for the sake of getting sales we held off the release while our development technicians matched the Inlet manifold ports to the lower manifold ports 'wow' we felt the difference Immediately.
The Jig you see pictured is one of 2 Jigs that carry out this process, if you don't buy our manifold please check that the manifold you are going to buy has had this done! it will make the world of difference.
- Increase in BHP & Torque, expect to see gains from 5 - 10 bhp peak & 20 to 40 lbft torque 'We saw up to 25bhp mid range gains on our tests.
- Heat treated for 36 hours & then pressure tested to 56 psi to ensure maximum strength
- Won't crack or burst like ford oem plastic manfold
- Unique & Stunning design, by far the best looking manifold available
- CNC Inlet ports to match lower section of the Intake manifold 'Injector side' only 1 other cast manifold offers this critical design feature
- Value for money, the AutoSpecialists pledge
'You can feel the difference when fitted!' this is what our customers are telling us time and time again.
We are pleased to announce we supply a 12.5mm metal push fitting with every AS performance manifold.
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!