Great uprade for all remapped VXRs. Perfect for fast road and track use, as fitted to our AIRTEC demo car.
AIRTEC has released their Astra VXR Intercooler with a great price, reasonably priced but high quality alternative from cheap nasty Ebay kits & more than capable of doing the same if not better job than more expensive intercooler kits, we take a huge amount of pride in making sure our kits are finished to an extremely high standard.
AIRTEC Front mount Intercooler kit Includes these parts & Features
- 1 x huge 60mm core Intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger intercooler
- High quality 4/5ply silicone hoses with alloy joiners & stainless jubilee clips
- Powder coated standard intercooler support brackets
- Retains original fog lights without any modification
- No cutting to bumper
- Fitting instructions and all required fixings
- Unbeatable value for money
- Proven powerincreases for fast road & track
- Available in Pro-Series Black finish
- AIRTEC 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 2-3 hours depending on mechanical skill
Test Results @ AmD Tuning, Essex Test vehicle fitted with remap, turbo back exhaust, uprated recirc valve, direct route air filter & AIRTEC intercooler.
- Run 1 – Intake temperature 144 degrees (charge air temp going into intercooler) & 26 degrees outlet temperature (charge air temp coming out of intercooler)
- Run 2– Intake temperature 146 degrees (charge air temp going into intercooler) & 28 degrees outlet temperature (charge air temp coming out of intercooler)
- Run 3 – Intake temperature 152 degrees (charge air temp going into intercooler) & 27 degrees outlet temperature (charge air temp coming out of intercooler)
Over the 3 test runs the AIRTEC intercooler cooled down the charged air temperature by an average of 122 degrees.
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!