Great upgrade for all VXR’s with standard or remapped ECU, perfect for Fast Road and Track use. As fitted to our own AIRTEC demo car and Time Attack lap-record setting car!
Please note: This kit will require you to remove your air-con radiator due to the huge 100mm core.
Airtec has released their Astra VXR Stage 3 Intercooler with a great price, reasonably priced but high quality alternative from cheap nasty Ebay kits & more than capable of doing the same if not better job than more expensive Intercooler kits, we take a huge amount of pride in making sure our kits are finished to an Extremely high standard.
The huge 100mm gobstoper core comes with full depth large air ram scoop with huge 70mm pipe outlets The new Stage 3 kit comes complete with 70-60mm silicone reducers, the 70mm connects to the intercooler and 60mm connects to the aluminium connects provided, this means that your intercooler is future proof.
If you take your power levels to the extreme, our 70mm outlets are ready to cope with the extra air flow ie, bigger throttle bodies and bigger turbo outlets. Custom pipework would be required for over 500+ bhp.
Even though this intercooler is designed to cope with 500+ bhp power figures, it works just as well on 300+ bhp cars.
AIRTEC front mount intercooler kit includes these parts & features
- 1 x Huge 100mm gobstopper core intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger Intercooler
- 70mm outlets
- Boost hoses 70-60mm to fit all Astra VXR’s
- High quality 4/5ply silicon hose’s with alloy joiners & stainless Jubilee clips
- Powder coated standard intercooler support brackets
- Retains original fog lights without any modification
- No cutting to bumper required
- Fitting instructions and all required fixings
- Un-beatable value for money
- Proven power increase, perfect for Fast Road & Track builds
- Available in Pro-Series Black
- AIRTEC 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 2-3 hours depending on mechanical skill
Core thickness – 100mm
Width – 860mm
Height – 230mm
Registered design right number: 6022630
Hose colour shown for illustration purposes only
AIRTEC part no: ATINTVAUX3
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!