Sport makes you flexible.
With the Bilstein B14 threaded ride height adjustable kit, we're bringing technology from the race track onto the street.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by Bilstein under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for ease of adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Bilstein gas pressure technology
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
Power (KW): 47 - 102
Notes: Conditions see certificates VA: lowering (expertise): 40-55 mm; axle load to: 950 kg HA: lowering (expertise): 40-55 mm; axle load to: 880 kg
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!