Sport makes you flexible.
With the Bilstein B14 threaded ride height adjustable kit, we're bringing technology from the race track onto the street.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by Bilstein under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for ease of adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Bilstein gas pressure technology
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
Power (KW): 47 - 102
Notes: Conditions see certificates VA: lowering (expertise): 40-55 mm; axle load to: 950 kg HA: lowering (expertise): 40-55 mm; axle load to: 880 kg