- Direct fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta STExtremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 3", 304 stainless steel design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow and easy installation
- Includes stainless steel 3-bolt CNC mounting flange to the turbo
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust with a 2.5" mid-pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto is the world leader in performance cooling for the Automotive, Truck, Jeep, and Powersports communities. Watch to learn about everything we do and who we are!Purchase Includes (1) Stainless Steel Downpipe with CNC 3-bolt flange, Flex Coupler, and 2-bolt Flange (1) High-Flow Catalytic Converter (1) 2.5" Exhaust Gasket Mounting Hardware Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Fits 2013+ Ford Fiesta ST
Engine Codes 1.6L EcoBoost
Chassis Codes B2E
Note The Mishimoto downpipe is for track and off-road use only. This downpipe cannot be used with the stock ECU programming. The customer must retune the vehicle's ECU after installing the downpipe.Note Power gains will vary depending on the type of ECU tune that is applied to the vehicle, and other supporting modifications that are installed.
The catalytic converter is manufactured using 304 grade automotive stainless steel. This particular grade of stainless has the tendency to form a protective layer of surface rust in wet/humid/snowy climates or when exposed to salted roads. This layer is superficial and will not penetrate the metal itself. It can be removed using soap and water and a steel Brillo or S.O.S pad. In the rare event that 304 stainless steel pipes become rusted through, the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty will cover replacement.