Ferodo’s DS2500 racing brake pads represent a new generation of friction material that’s low in compressibility, ensuring a firm pedal while providing great disc and pad life.
These pads were developed with characteristics that make them perfect for track days, including a consistent coefficient of friction (0.50) at any temperature, providing very predictable braking and great pedal modulation.
Combined with low wheel dusting and good noise characteristics, this product is the brake pad for the driver who needs the highest track-day braking performance.
The main characteristics of Ferodo DS2500 Pad are:
- Race developed
- Performs equally well on heavy and light cars
- 20% less pad wear than competitive products
- Minimal bedding-in. Supplied ready to use
- Disc friendly
- Consistent friction level with changing temperatures and speeds to give optimal pedal modulation
- High friction level at low temperature (good cold braking)
- High friction level at very high temperatures
- 35% less compressibility than competitive products (racing pedal feel)
- Less noise for increased driving comfort
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!