FORD FIESTA ST 180 BAFFLED OIL CATCH CAN, PCV SIDE, 2013+
The Mishimoto Ford Fiesta ST 180 Baffled Oil Catch Can is designed and engineered to reduce carbon buildup, a common issue with direct fuel injection engines. Thousands of test miles were logged on our Fiesta ST 180 to determine what can setup would work the best. Mishimoto engineers found that most vehicles, placing the catch can in the vacuum assisted PCV system of the vehicle will yield the most amount of oil accumulation during normal and aggressive driving. Where a catch can placed on the crankcase vent system on the left side of the engine will yield nearly no accumulation on stock or lightly modified vehicles. Having only one catch can, tied into the PCV system will, by far, work the best for the vast majority of Fiesta ST’s on the road.
The Mishimoto Ford Fiesta ST 180 catch can kit uses the Mishimoto 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can with a bronze filter, and internal baffled to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. The kit comes with two direct-fit silicone hoses with pre-assembled quick-disconnect fittings available in either black, blue, or red to suit your taste. It also includes one direct fit mounting bracket that not only is extremely easy to install but also mounts the can in a serviceable location! Two plastic, ½” barb fittings connect the hoses to the can. Like all of our products, this baffled catch can kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Single can mounts in-line with the PCV system to separate oil particles using 50 micron bronze filter
- Silicone hoses include pre-attached stock-style quick-disconnect fittings for plug & play install
- Offered with black, blue, or red silicone hoses that come pre-molded for a reliable install
- Application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location in the front of the engine bay
- Billet 6061 aluminium sealed can
- Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by
- Reduces carbon build-up on the intake valves
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.