Forge Motorsport CERAMIC road and competition brake pads
Engineered to STOP
We are pleased to add our own Forge CERAMIC brake pads to our established Forge big brake kits. This is the result of rigorous testing and development alongside one of the industry’s leading OEM and racing brake pad manufactures and suppliers. Featuring advanced material formulations and unique product design.
As you would expect from Forge, we are supplying a product that delivers the ideal combination of Ceramic braking Technology aligned with performance, comfort, and reliability.
- Strength and flexibility – the optimal degree of thermal expansion to prevent stress and surface cracking.
- Noise prevention – Diagonal design evenly distributes the contact between the pad and disc minimizing noise and judder effect.
- Unrivalled and sustainable performance and comfort – Designed for low dust, low noise NAO formulation, with no compromise in braking effectiveness throughout the friction lifespan.
- Consistent stopping power – Tested to provide braking that you can rely on 100% of the time, in all road and track conditions
- Long lasting quality – A new generation of CERAMIC component material, engineered for excellent wear characteristics and maximum replacement intervals.
Please note the higher the figure (rating) on the above graphic the better the performance.
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Covers Multiple Vehicles
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!