FITMENT NOTE: Abarth 500 models - This part only fits vehicles fitted with a Garrett turbo. It will not fit models fitted with the IHI Hybrid turbo as the configuration is different. BMW 135i - this part will only fit the N55 single-turbo engine. The N54 twin-turbo model doesn't use a diverter valve so our T9356 will not fit vehicles with this engine.
- SHARPER THROTTLE RESPONSE
- FASTER BOOST RECOVERY ON GEARSHIFT
- SOLVES BOOST LEAKING ISSUES
- BUILT TO LAST
European manufacturers are pushing their engines to the limit. Get a DV to match.
GFB's DV+ diverter valve range offers a direct-fit performance solution for the weak factory diverter valves used on many modern vehicles. By retaining the factory ECU control and recirculating the vented air, the DV+ is a purely performance-orientated product.
GFB’s DV+ design solves the longevity and boost leaking issues that are common with factory diverter valves, and also changes the operation method to “pilot actuation” to ensure better performance on stock or modified engines.
Furthermore, these benefits won’t cost you the Earth! Rather than throwing the entire factory diverter valve system in the bin (like other manufacturer’s “solutions”), the DV+ keeps what works and replaces what doesn’t. It retains the factory solenoid and ECU control to ensure simple installation and reliable operation.
- 10% faster opening, 50% faster closing than the factory diverter
- Retains the factory solenoid for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on stock or modified engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH:
5 SERIES GRAN TURISMO
6 GRAN COUPÉ