Pumaspeed Fiesta Mk8 1.0l Quickshifter - Pumaspeed Billet CNC
- 3 different levels of throw reduction (15%, 25% or 35%)
- Simple installation process around 15-20 mins
- Made from CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum
- Anodized Silver, Red, Black and Blue finishes
- Easily Removed in 15-20 mins
- NOW IN STOCK!
Be amongst the first in the world to experience a shorter shift on your MK8 1.0l Ecoboost by ordering the Pumaspeed Quickshift now in stock and available for delivery!
The Pumaspeed Fiesta Mk8 1.0l quickshifter is produced in top of the line T6061 billet alloy and CNC machined to absolute tolerances to give a total precision gearbox feel like a true race car.
Three different positions reduce the stock shift throw by 15%, 25% or 35% depending on which hole you screw the ball into. Offering these 3 positions truly allows the end user to fine tune their shift throws.
Installation is a breeze since the stock shift weight doesn't need to be removed, this saves time and simplifies the installation process which takes a genuine 15-20 mins.
*Covered by Design Right*