Revo Fiesta Mk7 Inc ST180/Zetec S Brake Kit
Mono4 332 x 28mm
Revo brake systems are engineered to improve your stopping power under any condition. Our brakes, derived from race-winning technology, provide exceptional performance combined with consistency and durability you can rely on, corner after corner, stop after stop.
Alcon’s race-winning technology, derived from the highest echelon of motorsport such as Formula 1 and the World Rally Championship, provides the following benefits:
- No more fade — Higher heat absorption and dispersion for shorter stops, turn after turn.
- No warping — Specially designed two-piece floating rotors for quiet, warp-free performance.
- Quicker reaction time — Short consistent pedal travel can save your life in a panic situation.
- Improved pedal feel — Firm confidence-inspiring brake pedal due to ultra-stiff calipers, differential piston sizing and stainless steel braided lines.
- Less weight — Enables shorter stops, quicker acceleration, improved steering feel and handling.
- Lower long-term maintenance costs — Cutting-edge design in a durable, low-cost system.
- Compatibility and ease of installation — Compatible with ABS and traction control systems with brake bias designed to ensure ultimate gripping power; all hardware is included to ensure a quick and seamless installation.
- 2 x Alcon calipers (Weight: 3.3 KG each)
- 2 x Alcon discs (Weight: Fully assembled 7.66 KG each 332mm)
- 2 x 6061 aluminium anodised bells
- 2 x 6061 aluminium anodised caliper bracket
- NAS fasteners for bell/disc assembly
- 10.9 and 12.9 hardware for caliper installation
- 2 x Hosetechnik stainless steel brake lines
- Motul Dot 5.1 high performance brake fluid
- Ferodo DSPerformance brake pads
Revo by Alcon calipers are cast from one piece of aluminum. This single casting design with the cross bridges cast in place creates a very stiff unit and very little compliance during braking. Less compliance means less pedal travel because the brake fluid is only applying force to the pistons, not bending the caliper. This applies the maximum amount of force to the Ferodo performance brake pads.
Caliper Piston Seals
Our brakes use ultra-high-resilience piston seals, with proprietary retraction angle shape, minimising piston travel distance for less dead pedal travel and resulting in better pedal feel in the vehicle.
Properly designed two-piece floating discs = quiet, warp-free performance.
When brakes are applied and the moving energy (kinetic energy) is converted into heat, the disc expands radially and axially (diameter and thickness). Revo uses a floating disc that can thermally grow separate from the bell. This design is superior to a one-piece disc—when a one-piece disc is overheated, it gets much hotter than the bell and they expand at different rates, causing warpage or cracking.
Revo Floating Disc Construction
Racers have long used floating disc technology, but the discs found on racecars move freely on the floating pin drive connecting the bell to the disc, causing noise. To eliminate the rattling race disc for our street car customers, we have engineered a unique noise-reducing methodology that eliminates noise but still allows for thermal expansion without running out of "float."
Crescent grooves in the surface of our Alcon brake disc perform three basic functions:
- Increases initial friction between the disc and pads, producing more bite
- Continuously refreshes the brake pad surface by removing debris from the pad
- Prevents build up of gas from the phenolics within the pads
Our brakes use either 48 or 252 vanes, depending on application, to draw air from the center of the disc outward. These vanes work like a pump to move cool air through the center of the disc, taking the heat away from the disc and cooling it before the next heavy braking zone.
Combining the highly advanced iron alloy with the efficient aerofoil vane design allows the disc to absorb large amounts of energy (heat), then eliminate heat quickly so that it is not transferred to the calipers, pads, and brake fluid, providing consistent stopping power over multiple applications for your vehicle.
Ferodo DSPerfromance Brake Pads offer low and high speed braking efficiency, reduced stopping distances and a consistent brake pedal feel from the start. This new generation of friction material is very low in compressibility ensuring a firm pedal, whilst still providing low wear rates for discs and pads. Combined with low wheel dusting and good noise characteristics, this compound is the brake pad for the driver who demands the ultimate in track day braking performance.
- Low noise / low dusting
- Long pad life
- Kind on discs
- Race pedal feel
Hosetechnik Stainless Front Brakeline Kit
Hosetechnik Stainless Brakeline Kits are manufactured with the finest quality hose, consisting of a PTFE inner and stainless steel braided outer to improve braking performance, eliminate the spongy feel of the original rubber hoses, and provide superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. These kits not only provide the reliability and safety demanded in a brake system, but offer good looks that improve the appearance of any installation.
- Eliminate sponginess
- Reduce braking distance
- Manufactured with the finest quality stainless steel braided hose
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Stainlessd end fittings
Motul Dot 5.1 brake fluid is a long life 100% synthetic brake fluid suitable for all types of hydraulic actuated-brake and clutch systems that require DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3 manufacturers brake fluid recommendations. Particularly suitable for use with anti-lock braking systems (ABS).
- Long life brake fluid
- 100% synthetic brake fluid from polyglycol bases.
- Dry boiling point 270 'C / 518 'F
- Wet boiling point 185 'C / 365 'F
The following documents are available to view:
Big Brake Kit FittingDownload the Revo Big Brake Fitting Instructions
Bedding inDownload the Revo Big Brake Bedding in procedure
Fitting templateDownload the Revo Big Brake Printable 332mm Fiesta ST Disc Template. See if the Big Brake kits will fit inside your wheels.
Please Note That depending on Which Wheels Are Fitted to your Car You May Require Spacers - Standard Wheels Require Minimum 20mm
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!