Puma MK2 ST Stage 3 Intercooler - VUDU
Introducing the massive Puma MK2 ST intercooler from the VUDU performance products range. This stage 3 intercooler is beautifully constructed from a tube and fin core utilizing CFD flowed cast end tanks ensuring the highest of cooling capabilities.
We have tested this Puma MK2 ST intercooler heavily on our in house Puma MK2 ST demo car both on track, road, Nurburgring, and in our purpose-built 2000whp dyno cell with astonishing results.
Simply bolting this cooler on increased power and torque 8% along with reducing the charge temperatures of our Puma MK2 ST demo car during back to back testing by over 10 degrees consistent meaning we were less than 2 degrees over ambient temperature during loaded pulls.
- 154% Overall surface area increase for cooling purposes
- 90% Increase in volume Vs stock intercooler for massive reductions in charge temperature.
- Tube and fin construction for quick heat recovery and weight reduction
- CFD designed end tanks and Fin turbulators for ultimate cooling performance
- Direct fit no cutting or drilling required
Below is an in-depth datalog and Dyno session of the VUDU Fiesta ST MK8 intercooler outlining its fantastic capabilities.
As part of our testing program for this Puma MK2 ST intercooler, we traveled to the Nurburgring to push the limits of the car have a read below of our extensive Nurburgring test.