Racingline Performance Stage 2 Monoblock Big Brake Kit – 345mm
All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our RacingLine Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade for MQB cars (Golf 7, current S3/TT, Leon Mk3, Octavia Mk3) is an ultra-durable, fast-road & track solution developed exclusively for VWG cars. We’ve developed these brakes from our decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet, all at an affordable price.
What’s in the Kit?
– Monoblock Front Brake Calipers (Pair)
– Caliper Mounting Brackets (Pair)
– Full Mounting Bolt Kit
– Braided Steel Front Brake Line Set
– Sport Brake Pad Set
– Tripple Groove Brake Discs (Pair)
– Caliper, Pads & Bracket combined weight – 4.4kg (9.7lb) per side
– Our lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers
– A bigger, 345mm ‘triple-groove’ disc gives greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade
– Smart design features such as our ‘Tru-Loc’ hub adapter system
– Built-in Brake Pad Wear Indicator
– Racingline’s extensive development program on piston sizes gives a beautiful progressive pedal feel.
Please note, this information is a combination of supplier provided compatibility data and our workshop expertise, derived through experience or testing on EU manufactured vehicles unless stated. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information we cannot be held liable for abnormalities or inaccurate data. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions under the legal section.
|Audi||S3 (8V) 2012-present|
|Audi||TTS (8S) 2014-present|
|Seat||Leon (3rd gen) 2013-present|
|Skoda||Octavia (3rd gen) 2013-present|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7 2012-present|
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!