How will a Revo replacement air filter element benefit you?
- Special dry foam - designed to protect your air flow meter
- Directly replaces the air filter in your airbox
- 30% more airflow over a standard paper air filter
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton
- Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
- Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
We use multi layered foam technology for all of our air filters as opposed to cotton or paper. Why? Because foam has a larger capacity for filtration over cotton or paper. In road use terms this means that a Revo filter will flow stronger for longer and maintain peak power output of the vehicle over a cotton or paper counterpart. Whilst the cotton or paper filters begin to restrict airflow due to being thinly stretched over a V shaped wire frame. The Revo, with multi layer technology, will continue to perform.
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Revo filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Suitable for the following vehicle models:
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.0||11/12 -|
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.0 Ecoboost||11/12 -|
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.25 16v||10/08 -|
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.4 16v||10/08 -|
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.6 Ti-VCT||10/08 -|
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.6 ST||02/13 -|
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.4 TDCi||09/10 -|
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.5 TDCi||11/12 -|
|Fiesta Mk 7||1.6 TDCi||10/08 -|