STAGE 1 AUDI, S1, 2.0 TSI
|REVO Stage 1 Software||from 314ps to 324ps||from 320lbft to 360lbft|
STAGE 1 PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offers some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software are done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you won't forget.
2.0 LITRE TSI
The S1 is essentially a production evolution of the limited edition A1 Quattro and shares its name with the original fire spitting group B monster the SWB S1 sports Quattro. Our order was placed as soon as they became available! With impressive Stock performance of 231PS and 370NM the S1 justifies it's supermini staus. However, a few early reviews suggested the car, although quick, didn't feel as quick as they had expected given its small design and power to weight ratio.
The engine/turbocharger setup is similar to what is found in the MK7 Golf Gti and Skoda Octavia vRS, Our R&D team has a wealth of knowledge and expertise with this engine, which allowed them to hit the ground running the minute our own S1 arrived. They then spent the next few months learning the stock characteristics of the S1 and how the power and torque were delivered through the 4 wheel drive Quattro system. Once calibration and development started it soon became apparent that the S1 had a lot of potential hidden away, it was down to Revo to extract this and develop the Stage 1 software.
After months of development and testing, Stage 1 software is available. Power and torque follow the factory delivery, just with increased performance , the S1 has been given the extra vigor to make it feel quick, as well as being a very quick supermini.
SPEED LIMIT UNLOCKThe top speed limit for this vehicle has been unlocked.
SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)Switchable Mapping for Fuel and Boost Settings
*All graph data produced using a 2015 Audi S1 2.0TSI with Manual Gearbox with Standard Shell vpower Pump Fuel
Your Revo software is switchable between Stock, two performance modes and an anti-theft mode using a Revo SPS.
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for lower octane pump fuel/poor operating conditions)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for higher octane pump fuel/good operating conditions)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Anti-Theft Mode
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
There are options for which performance modes are flashed to your vehicle:
- 95ron, 97ron, and Anti-Theft
- 95ron, 98ron, and Anti-Theft
- 95ron low boost*, 97ron Low Boost* and Anti-Theft
- 95ron low boost*, 98ron Low Boost* and Anti-Theft
- *NOTE: Low Boost mode is designed as an option for manual cars where you have clutch longevity worries
- Revo Air Intake System
- Uprated Clutch