STAGE 1 AUDI, S7, 4.0 TFSI - TWIN TURBO
|REVO Stage 1 Software||from 520ps to 562ps||from 536lbft to 568lbft|
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offers some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety.
Revo Stage 1 Performance software has been specifically developed to attain the best possible performance from the 4.0 TFSI engine found in Audi's performance executive vehicles. The 4.0TFSI is an extremely capable engine that can offer so much more with Revo stage 1 software installed, you can expect to see up to 100 PS and over 130 NM of torque over stock taking you very close to RS power. Performance testing consistently achieved 0-60 times within 0.2 seconds of a stock RS 4.0 TFSI vehicle.
- SOFTWARE FEATURES
- LEFT FOOT BRAKING
- SPEED LIMIT UNLOCKED
- SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)
- ON ROAD TESTING
- DEVELOPMENT VEHICLES
- TECH DATA
- SPS SETTINGS
- THE REVO DIFFERENCE
- OBD PORT INSTALL
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- FUEL ECONOMY
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground and Virginia Point Raceway, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way are paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believes in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo runs one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
* All graph data produced using a Audi S7 4.0 TFSI 420PS with Standard Shell vpower Pump FuelTechnical Data
- 3 Performance Modes
- Left foot braking enabled
- Speed limit removed
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for lower octane pump fuel / poor operating conditions - 95ron)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for high-octane pump fuel / good operating conditions - 97ron)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Tuned for high-octane pump fuel / ideal operating conditions - 98+ron)
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
*De-cat hardware & software is intended for track / off-road use only.
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh