REVO Stage 1 - Fiesta ST180
|REVO Stage 1 Software||from 215ps to 230ps||
from 242lbft to 274lbft
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software is done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you won't forget.
Driving a Revo Stage 1 Fiesta ST really puts a smile on your face, this is driving enjoyment at its best. A true hot hatch. With over twelve months of pre-release development including over 1000miles on the track and over 12000miles of testing across various regions on a number of vehicles, Revo software gives smooth and progressive power delivery; this car eats the road up in a way you wouldn’t expect yet is just as comfortable popping to the shops and driving around town. Peak performance increases don’t tell the full story, the power and torque improvements under the curve are significant, drivability is improved… this is the ST Ford should have released.
- SPEED LIMIT UNLOCK
- RPM LIMIT INCREASED
- SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)
- ON-ROAD TESTING
- DEVELOPMENT VEHICLES
- OBD PORT INSTALL
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- FUEL ECONOMY
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo run one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
|Test||Stock Tested||Revo Stage 1|
|0 - 60 mph||7.25s||6.01s|
|0 - 100 mph||17.05s||15.49s|
|30 - 70 mph||6.02s||5.29s|
*Performance times are measured under controlled circumstances by Revo. Tests are carried out in UK conditions on regular road tyres using Shell Nitro+ and Racelogic Testing Equipment.
* All graphs produced by Ford Fiesta ST with Shell V Power Pump Fuel.
- Switchable Software for 2 performance modes
- Anti-theft mode
- Available for Euro 5 and Euro 6 emissions models
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for lower octane pump fuel/poor operating conditions)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for high octane pump fuel/good operating conditions)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Anti-Theft mode
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
THE REVO DIFFERENCE
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh