|REVO Stage 1 Software||from 260ps to 270ps||from 276lbft to 311lbft|
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software is done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you wont forget.
Stage 1 software is a must have for any standard Focus ST. With power and torque increases throughout the entire rev range and very smooth power delivery, Revo Software gives the ST the performance it should have had when Ford released it. With adjustable settings for boost, timing and fuelling, the vehicle is set up to suit the conditions, fuel quality and drivers style. Driving a Stage 1 ST really puts into perspective how much potential the standard car has, the Revo’d car revs with much greater urgency, using full throttle there’s a push in the back from the new found torque. Power delivery is smooth and progressive; this car eats the road up in a way you wouldn’t expect yet is just as comfortable popping to the shops and driving around town. Performance increases are significant, and with Revo's linear throttle setup drivability is better than standard.
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo run one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
- Up to 45 bhp and75 lbft over a stock vehicle
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #5 on your SPS turns ON Anti-Theft mode
- Setting #6 on your SPS turns OFF Anti-Theft mode
- *Valet mode can be set as a performance mode. Can be set using Boost setting 0. Vehicle will run and drive with no boost and a low rev limit of 3500rpm.
- **NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)Switchable Mapping with adjustable Boost, Fueling and Timing