REVO Stage 2 - Fiesta MK7 1.0 EcoBoost
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offers some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety.
Our Stage 2 software upgrade for the 1.0 Litre EcoBoost is flashed through the ODB-II port leaving the factory ECU intact. Combined with less restrictive exhaust and intake, more efficient cooling and airflow our Stage 2 software increases the peak power up to 180bhp with over 250Nm of torque. Stage 2 software optimises the uprated hardware and ties it all together to make the very most out of your upgrades and offers. Giving you increased torque and power throughout the rev range without compromising on driveability, smoothness or power delivery. Stage 2 has performance mode options suitable for varying conditions and fuel quality.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believes in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
* All graph data produced using a Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost 140PS with Shell VPower Pump Fuel
- Switchable Software for 2 performance modes
- Speed Limiter removed
- Rev limit increased
- High Flow Intake
- Turbo Back Exhaust System with Highflow CAT or Decat*
- Uprated front mounted intercooler
- Uprated Brakes
- Uprated Suspension
- Uprated Charge / IC / Induction pipes
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for 95ron Fuel)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for 97/98ron Fuel)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Anti-Theft mode
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
- SPEED LIMIT UNLOCK
- RPM LIMIT INCREASE
- SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)
- OBD PORT INSTALL
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- FUEL ECONOMY
The Revo Difference
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh