STAGE 2 FORD, FOCUS ST (2012 >), 2.0 TURBO | EURO6
|REVO Stage 2 Software||from 291ps to 311ps||from 335lbft to 368lbft|
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the drive-ability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety.
Stage 2 Performance Software has been specifically developed to attain the best possible performance from the ST with a bolt on performance exhaust and Revo Air Intake System. Stage 2 allows you to run a sports cat or de-cat* without the Check Engine Light (CEL) being triggered by a ‘CAT Efficiency’ error code. The Ford sound symposer is disabled allowing you to run an aftermarket exhaust without harmonics issues, and the grill shutters have been deleted allowing you to run a Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) without any error codes.
The Revo SPS Switch gives access to a Stock Mode and can be setup to suit varying qualities of fuel. As per Stage 1 there is also an Anti-Theft mode allowing the user to disable the car for security reasons. Stage 2 software is designed to suit specific hardware upgrades.
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground and Virginia Point Raceway, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo run one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
* All graph data produced using a Ford Focus ST Euro6 with Standard Shell vpower Pump Fuel
- Switchable software
- Anti Theft mode
- Speed limiter removed
- 2700RPM Assisted Launch (optional)
- RPM Limit raised to 7000RPM
- Shutter Grill disabled to allow installation of Front mounted intercooler
- Ford Sound Symposium Disabled
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for lower octane pump fuel/poor operating conditions)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for high octane pump fuel/good operating conditions)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Anti-theft Mode
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
- ASSISTED LAUNCH
- SPEED LIMIT UNLOCK
- RPM LIMIT RAISED
- SERIAL POER SWITCH (SPS)
- OBD PORT INSTALL
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- FUEL ECONOMY
The Revo Difference
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh