Bilstein B16 - RideControl®Sportiness at the touch of a button.
The BILSTEIN engineers have transferred all of their professional motor racing (VLN) experience to the road-legal club sport area in order to create this new product. This will allow you to make your settings more customised when you work on your next club sport arrangement.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Sport mode for excellent driving dynamics and maximum power reserves in all situations
- Comfort mode creates smooth compensation for uneven surfaces
- Illuminated operator button for controlling settings
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
Bilstein B16 (ridecontrol) suspension kits feature ride height adjustability with standalone electronically adjustable dampers in an OE quality, direct fit package. This suspension kit allows the driver to electronically select between a Comfort or Sport setting via an in cabin mounted button. The integrated control unit switches the damping settings on all four dampers in fractions of a second to deliver the handling characteristics you desire. These kits offer monotube performance dampers with matched springs that are tuned for each specific application. The zinc coated and threaded body design will give you the flexibility to find the perfect ride height setting for your intended use while providing unsurpassed protection against the harshest road elements. B16 (ridecontrol) suspension kits are made in Germany and feature technology tested on the famed Nurburgring.
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!