Pumaspeed Fiesta Mk8 ST Quickshifter - Pumaspeed Billet CNC
- 2 different levels of throw reduction (15% or 25%)
- Simple installation process around 15-20 mins
- Made from CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum
- Anodized Silver, Red, Black and Blue finishes
- Easily Removed in 15-20 mins
- NOW IN STOCK !
The Pumaspeed Fiesta Mk8 ST quickshifter is produced from T6061 billet alloy and CNC machined to absolute tolerances to give a total precision gearbox feel like a true race car.
Two different positions reduce the stock shift throw by 15% or 25% depending on which hole the Stainless Steel Ball Joint is fitted into. Offering these 2 positions truly allows the end user to fine tune their shift throws.
Installation is very simple and only requires basic screw drivers and a single allen key. The stock shift arm doesn't need to be removed at all so the factory shift feel is retained. This makes the installation process for the New Fiesta ST Quickshifter take a genuine 15-20 mins.
*Covered by Design Right*