Pagid Dot4 Brake Fluid 500ml
Pagid Dot 4 brake fluid is recommended for brake and clutch systems for which a non - petroleum fluid is specified, including ABS. Pagid DOT 4 brake fluid covers a wide range of vehicles and provides consistent performance across the temperature range.
- Suitable for ABS systems.
- Safe to mix with existing DOT 3, DOT 4.
- Minimum dry boiling point at 260?C.
- Minimum wet boiling point at 165?C.
- Meets the following performance specifications:
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4 - SAE 1703 - ISO 4925
Pagid Dot5.1 Brake Fluid - 500ml
Pagid brake fluid covers a wide range of vehicles and provides consistent performance across the temperature range. In conjunction with Pagid Ceratec, Pagid brake fluid is the ideal solution for your next brake system service.
- Pagid Dot 5.1 fully meets the requirements of the latest issue of the US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 SAE J 1703, SAE J 1704 and ISO 4925 Specifications.
- Equilibrium Reflux Boiling point?ERBP 260? ?( it is the minimum boiling point of new or unpolluted fluid)
- Wet Equilibrium Boiling Point WEBP ?180?C minimum
- Kinematic Viscosity at -40 deg C = 900 cSt max
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!