Pagid Dot4 Brake Fluid 500ml
Pagid Dot 4 brake fluid is recommended for brake and clutch systems for which a non - petroleum fluid is specified, including ABS. Pagid DOT 4 brake fluid covers a wide range of vehicles and provides consistent performance across the temperature range.
- Suitable for ABS systems.
- Safe to mix with existing DOT 3, DOT 4.
- Minimum dry boiling point at 260?C.
- Minimum wet boiling point at 165?C.
- Meets the following performance specifications:
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4 - SAE 1703 - ISO 4925
Pagid Dot5.1 Brake Fluid - 500ml
Pagid brake fluid covers a wide range of vehicles and provides consistent performance across the temperature range. In conjunction with Pagid Ceratec, Pagid brake fluid is the ideal solution for your next brake system service.
- Pagid Dot 5.1 fully meets the requirements of the latest issue of the US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 SAE J 1703, SAE J 1704 and ISO 4925 Specifications.
- Equilibrium Reflux Boiling point?ERBP 260? ?( it is the minimum boiling point of new or unpolluted fluid)
- Wet Equilibrium Boiling Point WEBP ?180?C minimum
- Kinematic Viscosity at -40 deg C = 900 cSt max