AIRTEC huge front mount intercooler for Mk3 Focus RS.
The AIRTEC intercooler is the only off the shelf intercooler that uses a 100mm deep core! We use this core only in the most extreme coolers, we name the 100mm core 'GobStopper' due to it's amazing cooling properties.
Features of Stage 3.
- Smooth flow curved end tanks, for that ultimate flow
- Huge high flow 100mm core
- Air-Ram Scoop, forces Air directly into core of intercooler
- Fitting takes 1-2 hours
- Increased BHP & torque Figure
- Available in Pro-Series Black or Natural Silver
- Strongest Intercooler available, backed up by our 3 year warranty.
- Fabricated in the UK, in house.
Core Thickness 100mm 'this is used on a syvecs powered 800bhp focus rs with an intake temp of 34 degrees'
The 2.5" big boost pipe kit is a must for a remapped RS, everything you need is included in the kit.
- Hot side (turbo to intercooler) is made from 2.5" light-weight alloy and connected with Pro Hoses 5 ply silicone hose joiners.
- Available in Pro-Series Black or Motorsport Silver pipework
Will fit With the following intercoolers:
- Ford OEM
- Direct replacement! No modding required.
Our 2.5" hard pipe upgrade removes Ford's 2.0" restrictive boost pipes and can see 'bolt on power'.
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!