The Forge Motorsport dump valve for the 2015-on 1.2 TSI engine codes CJZA, CJZC, CJZD, CYVB as found in the Skoda Fabia, Skoda Octavia, VW Golf, VW Polo, Audi A1, Audi A3, Seat Ibiza and Seat Leon.
Please note this kit is only compatible with models that do not have a standard turbo mounted diverter valve. Earlier models that have a turbo mounted diverter valve as standard require the kit with part number FMDVA1TSI and FMDVATSI
The 1.2 and 1.4 TSI doesn’t have a dump valve from the factory, so this product allows you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. It won’t bring on any check engine lights and the car will drive just as before.
- This kit totally replaces the plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. ( EML )
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty.
This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with the standard intake.
We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
This product design has been registered. Registration Number: 5004511
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!