|REVO Stage 2 Software||from 270ps to 310ps||from 301lbft to 326lbft|
Revo Software to be installed at our Bradford HQ
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software is done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you wont forget.
Stage 2 Performance Software has been specifically developed to attain the best possible performance from the ST with a bolt on performance exhaust and quality cold air intake. An uprated FMIC is a neccessity on the ST, especially the ST1 and 2 as the stock IC is inefficient. Stage 2 allows you to run a sports cat or de-cat without the CEL (Check Engine Light) being triggered by a ‘CAT Efficiency’ error code. Stage 2 software is boost, fuelling and timing adjustable with slightly more flexibility than Stage 1 allowing the vehicle to be setup to suit the fuel quality, driving conditions and driver preferences. ST 2.5T Stage 2 software is specifically tuned to suit a hardware specification.
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo run one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
- Up to 65 bhp and 90 lbft over a stock vehicle
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #5 on your SPS turns ON Anti-Theft mode
- Setting #6 on your SPS turns OFF Anti-Theft mode
- *Valet mode can be set as a performance mode. Can be set using Boost setting 0. Vehicle will run and drive with no boost and a low rev limit of 3500rpm.
- **NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)Switchable Mapping with adjustable Boost, Fueling and Timing
OBD PORT INSTALLRevo Software can be installed quickly and safely via the OBD Port without the need to open the ECU.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEEWe know you'll love how Revo Software transforms your car. If you don't, we'll give you your money back.
FUEL ECONOMYDependent on your driving style, this software will deliver like for like fuel economy in 'normal' driving conditions.