Racingline Stage 3 Monoblock Big Brake Kit – MQB Platform
The design vision was made possible by an advanced 5-axis CNC manufacturing techniques to give this kit more in common with top-level motorsport components than typical aftermarket parts. The result is a combination of ultimate track performance with lightness, stiffness and beautiful attention to detail.
Each lightweight forged Monoblock caliper is a one-piece construction that starts out from an ultra-strong forged billet. Rather than two halves bolted together, our design takes a complex 5-axis CNC machining procedure to build, usually reserved only for the highest-specification motorsport kits.
The result is a 6-piston caliper that is both stiffer and lighter than any other, combined with exceptional cooling characteristics and stunning detailing.
The kit includes 380mm fully-floating ‘triple-grove’ two-piece discs giving vastly greater heat capacity, so reducing the effect of fade.
- Fully-Floating Disc
- Heat treated FC-25 two-piece Steel Carbon Rotors
- 355mm rotors (18” wheels)
- 380mm rotors (19” wheels)
- Sprung floating hardware for near silent running
- Vented ‘Triple Groove’ discs with break-in-surface as standard
- Fast road – Pad supplied with factory pad wear sensor
- AP pad shape for multiple pad options
- Goodridge ISO, TUV DOT and ADR approved lines
- Racingline’s hub adaptor system
What’s in the Kit?
– Monoblock Front Brake Calipers (Pair)
– Caliper Mounting Brackets (Pair)
– Full Mounting Bolt Kit
– Braided Steel Front Brake Line Set
– Sport Brake Pad Set (Fast Road Use)
– 380mm Fully Floating 2 Piece Brake Discs (Pair)
– 380mm kit will fit under 18″ Alloy Wheels
– Factory 19″ wheels and other brands may require spacers
– Racingline and Revo 19″ wheels will not require Spacers
Please note, this information is a combination of supplier provided compatibility data and our workshop expertise, derived through experience or testing on EU manufactured vehicles unless stated. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information we cannot be held liable for abnormalities or inaccurate data. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions under the legal section.
|Audi||A3 (8V) 2012-present|
|Audi||RS3 (8V) 2015-present|
|Audi||S3 (8V) 2012-present|
|Audi||TT (8S) 2014-present|
|Audi||TT RS (8S) 2014-present|
|Seat||Leon (3rd gen) 2013-present|
|Skoda||Octavia (3rd gen) 2013-present|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7 2012-present|