|REVO Stage 4 Ford Software||from 380ps to 400ps||from 405lbft to 425lbft|
- Turbo Back Exhaust with Sports or De-cat
- High Flow Intake System
- Uprated FMIC
- 550cc or 650cc injectors (files are available for both specs.)
- Uprated Inlet Manifold
- Uprated Plugs
- Uprated Clutch
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software is done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you wont forget.
Stage 4 Performance Software has been specifically developed to attain the best possible performance from the RS with the bolt on performance modifications as per Stage 2, however is specific to cars with up-rated fuel systems. Power increases depend very much on the hardware, settings and fuel being used. The up-rated fuel system allows much more power throughout the rev range but specifically in the midrange where the stock setup is insufficient. Stage 4 software is boost, fuelling and timing adjustable allowing the vehicle to be setup to suit the fuel quality, driving conditions and driver preferences. Stage4 software is designed for customers who already have the following hardware installed. If building a car Revo recommend following the Stage4+ specification.
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo run one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
- Up to 100 bhp and 100 lbft over a stock vehicle
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Boost, Fuelling and Timing settings can be configured by your Revo dealer to suit your requirements)
- Setting #5 on your SPS turns ON Anti-Theft mode
- Setting #6 on your SPS turns OFF Anti-Theft mode
- *Valet mode can be set as a performance mode. Can be set using Boost setting 0. Vehicle will run and drive with no boost and a low rev limit of 3500rpm.
- **NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
The Revo Difference
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh