The Focus ST & RS Models have been massively popular and tuning of these fast fords have been taken to amazing new levels, unfortunately the cooling radiator has always been a weak point, this is where are AIRTEC alloy radiator comes into play.
We opted for a huge 40mm core normally found on our Cosworth radiators it was perfect! but due to its size we needed to make the fitting more adjustable. We opted for adjustable billet lower locating pegs, these help position & fitting @ the same time stop twisting of the radiator while trying to fit.
Features of AIRTEC 40mm core alloy Radiator.
- All Alloy construction with a 40mm core compared to fords 30mm core & still thicker than most aftermarket radiators
- Reduce coolant temperatures by 10-15 degrees mainly down to its huge 40mm core, a must for track day enthusiasts
- Welded End Tanks compared to weak Ford crimped plastic end tanks that have been proven to leak on modified cars
- Adjustable lower billet studs, these can help fitting with big boost pipe kits & aftermarket Intercoolers. Only found on Airtec radiators
- Original fans fit as standard
- Air-Con radiator fits onto AIRTEC rad with neat machined fitting blocks
- Now Fits with all makes of Intercoolers AIRTEC RS Stg1 & 2, ST Stg1,2,3 & 4, Radtec, Pace, & Pro-Alloy only
Please Choose from options Focus ST or Focus RS