The Focus ST & RS Models have been massively popular and tuning of these fast fords have been taken to amazing new levels, unfortunately the cooling radiator has always been a weak point, this is where are AIRTEC alloy radiator comes into play.
We opted for a huge 40mm core normally found on our Cosworth radiators it was perfect! but due to its size we needed to make the fitting more adjustable. We opted for adjustable billet lower locating pegs, these help position & fitting @ the same time stop twisting of the radiator while trying to fit.
Features of AIRTEC 40mm core alloy Radiator.
- All Alloy construction with a 40mm core compared to fords 30mm core & still thicker than most aftermarket radiators
- Reduce coolant temperatures by 10-15 degrees mainly down to its huge 40mm core, a must for track day enthusiasts
- Welded End Tanks compared to weak Ford crimped plastic end tanks that have been proven to leak on modified cars
- Adjustable lower billet studs, these can help fitting with big boost pipe kits & aftermarket Intercoolers. Only found on Airtec radiators
- Original fans fit as standard
- Air-Con radiator fits onto AIRTEC rad with neat machined fitting blocks
- Now Fits with all makes of Intercoolers AIRTEC RS Stg1 & 2, ST Stg1,2,3 & 4, Radtec, Pace, & Pro-Alloy only
Please Choose from options Focus ST or Focus RS
If you would like to know the delivery timescale of this item, Please contact our support team via the support inbox. Some items are Made to order and some are also Shipped direct from supplier which can add delays to the order. For up to date accurate information please get in touch to avoid the fees detailed below
Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team (email@example.com) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!